Friday, June 3, 2011

Did someone say shopping??

Here are the baby gift registries for Jessica, Chris and Baby Girl Reichart:

Babies R Us
http://www.toysrus.com/registry/link/index.jsp?overrideStore=TRUS&registryNumber=4677135


Target
http://www.target.com/registry/baby/TRGVY8DYDB4


Let's all meet here on Sunday June 12, 2011 at 3pm EST and celebrate a new Twitard coming into the world!

Please RSVP in the comments with your online name, first name and email address. Thank you!

It also would be great if all gifts could be sent directly to the family and before June 12, 2011 so we will have gifts to open at the party!!
PS. Don't forget to take it off the registry..thanks

8 comments:

Jaymes805 said...

Um woah. M.A.R?!?!? That doesn't sound like "Renesmo" to me.

Hi, my name is Jamie and I will be attending. I go by Jaymes and my email address is jayme.mueller@gmail.com :)

Rikki_DD said...

Fingers crossed blogger is nice now!

I'm Rikki and I also will be attending. I'm known as Rikki_DD on blogger & twitter and my email is Rikki_DD@hotmail.com

My After Car said...

@Jamie, it stands for "My After [lastname]." I just couldn't talk hubs into Renesmo. There's always kid #2.

Oh, and I'm Jessica... and I will be attending, obv. :)

adonicass said...

I'll be there... I'll be there... Just call my name at adonicass@gmail.com and I'll be there ...

Anonymous said...

I'm really sorry, Jess, I'm not going to make it! I'll be coming back from a work trip that day (Monday for me) but when I jump back online I'll be sure to check out the goings on. I'm glad you've already got my pressie! xxx Amy

Musing Bella said...

Obviously I'll be there! Yay! So excited!

Demanda said...

My name is Amanda and I will be there.

Demanda - amandakmelby
Amanda
melby.amanda@gmail.com

Chye-Lin said...

Hi this is Chylynn aka Twi_Lin
I wish I could be here to play but I will still be at church during the party. I do have something to send down to baby girl M.A.R. Hugs!